20 August 2008

It's going to get real rad around here...

In about one month, a new collar will be unvieled. We've got a slew of ever-changing patterns, cuteness and very nice collars. Megs has started printing her own artwork on organic hemp and organic denim fabrics, and soon, (towards the end of September) we'll show off our new design - our partnership with Capital Brewing!!!! Limited edition, Captial Brewing dog collars. They're going to be as rad as it gets! Hand printed Cap. beer logos on organic denim fabric. I'm not sure how many we'll do, I'm not even sure what the price works out to. We'll keep y'all posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are the raddest! I wish I had a dog, just so it could sport your collars.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your collars!! They are not only really cool looking, they are very strong. I highly recommend them and I am in the position of seeing many vendor's collars and leads.

Now, you guys start a show lead line and I will be your best customer!!!