22 April 2008

Spring

I think Spring is finally here, nice temps, rain off and on. It's not too bad. Megs and I have been getting some work done. We purchased all our seeds for the garden. It's going to be huge. We still need to get a couple of starter plants - Tomatos and maybe something else...I can't remember what. Here's what we've got: Peas, beans, carrots, green onion, broccholi, garlic chives, zucchini, bell peppers, anaheim peppers, raddish, iceberg head lettuce, royal red lettuce, corn catnip, dill, cilantro, basil, rosemary, oregano, and garlic.


We also put some time in pruning our grapevine, it was pretty out of control, and the fence needs some work.

3 comments:

Thane said...

You should grow some jalapenos; they grow great around here. We had a bumper crop of them last year in our garden.

Anonymous said...

I think you should just go to Farmer's Market and be run over by all those rude parents with their strollers! They won't allow innocent dogs there but they encourage those obnoxious families to come. I have yet to attacked by a dog on the square but I have been run down by those damn strollers too many times.

Anonymous said...

Preach on mom!