15 March 2008

Stone Cold Killer

Well...sort of. As I've mentioned before, our dog Lucy has killed a few little varmits...and a couple of Raccoons, too. Returning home after our walk the other day, Lucy and the 3 other dogs took off, barking and charging. It turns out that there was a possum eating our trash, the dogs were circling it, barking and growling and taking turns lunging at it. The possum was playing dead. I rounded up the dogs and got them inside, I went back outside to see that damn possum back at it - eating our trash!!! I tried to shoo it away, but it wasn't having any of that. So I went back in and told Megs, "honey, there's a possum out there eating our trash, so watch out." She said, "you have a gun, kill it." I figured, she's right, so loaded up the old .22 and marched out there, that little bastard was still eating away, I tried once again to shoo it away, then shot it. I cleaned up the trash bag he got into, put him in with his trash and took him in to the dump.

Real gangsta-ass niggas don't talk much
All ya hear is the black from the gun blast

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you think about the possum's feelings. Cause you know, everybody hurts....sometimes.

P-lip said...

That's exactly why I shot that pumpkin dodgin motha...