04 March 2008

The plan as of right now

Last year, I wanted to break into some endurance cycling, this year is no different, my schedule plan is a little more realistic this year. We'll see how it goes.
April 12, H8TR100
April 25-27, support for the one and only djonn at TransIowa
May 24, 12 hours of Kewaskum, 3hrs solo, part of the WEMS series
July 12, 12 hours of Blue Mounds 6hrs solo, more WEMS action
August 2-3, 24-9 12hrs solo, the big race of my season.

Of course, all this has to pass the committe (Megs) and my fitness has to come way up.

I'm down to one race bike. Megs and I have been in some financial hardship, the bikes had to go. I have a wonderful Gary Fisher prototype that djonn's loaning me. I also have my XO1 cross bike...but that's on it's way to market. Boo hoo. Megs sold her Bob Jackson.

Word for now.

1 comment:

Valerian said...

She sold the Bob Jackson? You should have stepped up and offered to sell a kidney instead. Or at least fall back on manwhoring.